Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Welcome!!!

I assume that if you are here you have heard about our big announcement.  We have begun an adoption from the Democratic Republic of Congo.  We are very excited that you want to follow along on this journey with us.  I will try to update as much as possible with posts on where we are in the process and what we are doing too.

Right now we have been gathering paperwork for our home-study.  There is a lot to do and we are hoping that we can finish in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog from Word from the Wallaces. I'm assuming you're a Lifeline Congo family from your comment on Lindsays blog. :) We're also with Lifeline for DRC. We are in that dreaded waiting stage as well. ;) Just thought I'd stop by and say hello..Can't wait to follow your progress.
    www.phillipsfamilyadoption.com

    ReplyDelete